Terms & Conditions – Lodi291
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using any of Lodi291 Casino’s services.
When using the Services, please ensure that you are at least 18 years of age (or over the age of majority under the laws of your applicable jurisdiction) to enter into a binding legal agreement with us.
- Terms of Agreement – These terms apply when you access or use the Services or are a Lodi291 customer. Any termination of your Lodi291 account will not affect these Terms.
- Gender – Words denoting the singular include the plural, words denoting the masculine include the feminine and the neuter, and words denoting a person include individuals, partnerships, associations, trusts, unincorporated associations, and corporations.
- Waiver – Your waiver of any of these terms will only be effective if in writing and duly signed by us. Waivers are limited to the specific violations for which they are exempt. No term or condition of these Terms will be waived by failure to enforce at any time or otherwise.
- Headings – The division and insertion of paragraphs and subparagraphs is for convenience only and must not be affected or interpreted in any way. As used herein, “hereinafter” refers to these Terms and not to any particular paragraph. Paragraphs and subparagraphs herein refer to paragraphs and subparagraphs of these Terms.
- Acknowledgment – By accessing or using the Services after reading, understanding and agreeing to these terms, you acknowledge that you have done so. Accordingly, you irrevocably waive any future contention, claim, demand, or contrary action.
- The Service is not available to anyone under the age of 18 (or the age of majority as defined in your jurisdiction) or who is unable to legally enter into a binding legal agreement.
- You cannot sell or transfer your account to a third party, nor can you obtain a membership account from a third party. You are not permitted to transfer funds between member accounts in any way.
- If you are using the Services for illegal purposes, we may terminate your account immediately upon written notice to you. Depending on the circumstances, we may also take legal action against you.
Things beyond our control
Any failure or delay in providing the Services due to force majeure is beyond our control, even if we have taken reasonable precautions. Events such as acts of God; power outages; failure or inaction by any government or authority; interruption or failure of telecommunications services; or any other delay or failure. In such event, we reserve the right to cancel or suspend the service without liability.
To the extent permitted by law, we do not intend to compensate you for any reasonable loss or damage (direct or indirect) that you may suffer as a result of our failure to perform our obligations under these Terms, except in the event of our breach of any legal obligation (including death or personal injury) . injury), in which case we shall not be liable to you if the failure is attributable to:
- Your fault;
- Third parties unrelated to our performance of these Terms (for example: communication network problems, congestion or connection problems or computer equipment);
- Or any other event not foreseeable by us or our suppliers. Since this service is for consumer use only, we cannot be held liable for any commercial losses.
You hereby accept that you have read, understood and are willing to abide by the above terms and conditions. You hereby accept that you have read, understood and are willing to abide by the above terms and conditions.
Lodi291 may revise the Terms and Conditions (including any documents mentioned below) at any time. If the terms and conditions are modified, you will be given advance notice of the changes, which may require you to reconfirm acceptance before the changes take effect. If the modification is not material, it may not be notified in advance.